Hidden Meadow Inn is located in Norfolk, NY in the St. Lawrence River Valley. Convenient to four local colleges (Clarkson University, St. Lawrence University, SUNY Canton, and SUNY Potsdam), the bed-and-breakfast is minutes away from the Adirondacks, Canada, the St. Lawrence Seaway and a wealth of local attractions.
Open year-round, the inn serves a full Shaker-style hot breakfast with House Specialties.
To our knowledge, we are the only North Country lodging provider that features the super-comfortable Swedish TempurPedic® Queen Beds. Our guests often comment what a rare pleasure it is to sleep as well or better here than they do at home.
Guests from around the world visit our 20-acre estate to enjoy the gardens, the large above-ground pool, spectacular sunsets from the front porch, lawn sports, out-the-door hiking (accompanied by our fun-loving keeshonden dogs if desired), bird-watching, letterboxing, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing on groomed trails through woods and meadows with easy river access.
For families with small children, we have three Graco Pack ‘n Play® units that can be set up indoors or out in good weather (one less piece of baggage to check!), a high chair, changing pad and diaper pail. We also make homemade, sugar-free applesauce for the little ones.
Other amenities include:
- Three themed bedrooms can accommodate up to ten guests
- Three full baths
- A smoke-free environment
- Free wireless Internet access
- 3G Cell Phone Coverage
- Free telephone calling in the U.S.
- Cable TV in common areas
- A/C and ceiling fans
- Room and house keys
- Extensive family library
- Large DVD/Video collection
- Table games and puzzles
- Volleyball & Net available
- In good weather and as time allows, we are happy to provide a demonstration of the sport of dog agility right on our own property.
- Hair dryers
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Complimentary personal care items
- Iron and ironing board
- Clock radios
- Picnic Table
- Portable seat available for use in tub or shower
- Certified PSIA ski instructor (Bill)
- Ordained minister (Joanna)